Storage on a pocket device

Mikhail Sobolev mss at mawhrin.net
Thu Jan 27 21:20:06 CET 2005

Hi

I asked this question:

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 10:14:51PM +0300, Mikhail Sobolev wrote:
> This might be a strange question. I'd like to keep my secret keys on a
> pocket device (Zaurus, iPAQ).  Is it possible to somehow implement this?

However nobody followed up.  Does it mean that idea is just not
reasonable at all?

Let me describe the use case a bit better.  I have something on my Linux
PDA.  All my secret keys is stored on the PDA.  When I start to work on
my workstation, the PDA is connected somehow to it (USB, Bluetooth).
Whenever an operation involving the secret key is required, this
operation is performed on the PDA.  How does it sound?  Is it possible
to implement it using current tools (gnupg, gnupg agent)?

Kind Regards,

--
Misha