Kmail and Crypto Error

Colby DeRodeff colby at arcsight.com
Mon Jan 31 20:52:18 CET 2005

Hi I just upgrade to the latest version of kde and Kmail looking forward to
the inclusion of the Ägypten Project work. So I have gpg 1.4 and the latest
kmail (1.7.2) the problem I am having is that when I try to select the
signing key as soon as I click the button the whole application crashes and I
get the following output on the command line:

Kleo::ProgressBar::startStopBusyTimer() cur = -1; tot = 0; real = -1
(new value) switch to reset
Kleo::ProgressBar::setTotalSteps( 0 )
kmail: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkleopatra.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN12QProgressBarD2Ev

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-colby