GnuPG-1.4.2rc2 trouble with "clean" function ??? (missing signature)

Stephane Clodic sclodic at teaser.fr
Sat Jul 16 16:11:34 CEST 2005

(please Cc me as I'm not subscribed to the devel mailing-list)

Hello,

Since many months, my (public avaliable) GPG key 0xC007255B has a valid signature from 0x9C851DF1

% gpg --list-sigs 0xC007255B
[snip]
uid                    Stephane Clodic (France-Teaser) <sclodic at teaser.fr>
[snip]
sig 1   P    0x9C851DF1 2004-11-07  ImperialViolet Email Verifier (This is an automatic system which signs keys after verifying an email address. See http://www.imperialviolet.org/keyverify.html) <keyverify at imperialviolet.org>
   Signature policy: http://www.imperialviolet.org/keyverify.html

With GnuPG-1.4.1 (compiled from sources) this signature is fine.

With GnuPG-1.4.2rc2 (also compiled from sources) and after using "clean"
function (from --edit), the 0x9C851DF1 signature is no more valid !

I tried a import command with 1.4.2rc2

% gpg --verbose --import tmp/keyverify
gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!
gpg: pub  1024D/0xC007255B 2001-10-29  Stephane Clodic (France-Teaser) <sclo at teaser.fr>
gpg: removing signature from 0xC007255B on uid "Stephane Clodic (France-Teaser) <sclo at teaser.fr>": superceded
gpg: removing signature from 0xC007255B on uid "Stephane Clodic <stephane.clodic at cegetel.fr>": superceded
gpg: removing signature from 0xC007255B on uid "Stephane Clodic <stephane.clodic at cegetel.net>": superceded
gpg: removing signature from 0x9C851DF1 on uid "Stephane Clodic (France-Teaser) <sclodic at teaser.fr>": invalid
[snip]

As you can see, 0x9C851DF1's signature is removed as seen invalid (I add
"import-options import-clean-sigs import-clean-uids" in my
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf before the import)

I could use pgpdump on tmp/keyverify file or my pubkey file but the output
mean absolutely nothing to me :))

Could someone explain why this signature become invalid with 1.4.2rc2 ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

NB : You can get my key from http://www.teaser.fr/~sclo/sclo.gpg or
http://pgpkeys.telering.at/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCD5A896DC007255B