1 patch and 1 thought about Win32 port (keyring related bugs)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Mar 14 11:29:34 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:22:27 +0100, Eutropos Eutropou said:

> This is the bug that prevented *ALL* keyring related operations on
> MSVC  6 compiled copy of GnuPG 1.4.0 (MSVC gives me something more

This as been fixed 3 months ago.  In fact right after the release and
included in the 1.4.0a binary we distribute.

> BUG #2
> When a pubkey trust level has been changed, on the next execution GPG
> complains that it can't rename pubring.gpg to pubring.bak.

Already fixed in CVS.

Please take care to get the latest version before trying to debug
something.  The latest version is always in the CVS and we often
provide release candidates too.

Thanks,