Latest changes to scdaemon

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 18 15:50:16 CEST 2005

Hi!

FYI: I worked a bit on scdaemon and gpg-agent to allow for concurrent
access to the smartcard reader.  A first test shows that it basically
works but it has not undergo more than very basic testing, so expect
all kinds of bugs.  Its all in the CVS.

This change is a prerequisite to allow peaceful coexistence of the
standalong gpg 1.4 and the gpg-agent with ssh-support.  It is anyway a
useful thing.  Note that the gpg-connect-agent tool is very handy to
test these things.  I am now going to work on the gpg 1.4 part.

Shalom-Salam,