Lots of questions

Christoph Anton Mitterer cam at mathematica.scientia.net
Sun Oct 30 14:46:21 CET 2005

Hi again.

First of all: Sorry for those many writing mistakes I've made in my
initial post,... my English is better indeed, but it was pretty late
when I wrote that mail ;-)

Ok,..
In the meantime I've received several replys,... most of them haven't
been posted to the list. I'll do that as soon as I got permission from
the authors.

I'll also post everything to "gnupg-users" only. Everybody at
gnupg-devel who wants to follow that topics and/or continue in helping
me should have look there. But it could take some time until I'll
continue that topics,.. because first of all I think I should read
RFC2440, and I'm also planning a Keysigning party at my university; so
I've a lot to do next week.

Still, if anybody has good answers to my questions from my initial
post,... do not hesitate to help me.

Regards,
Chris.