gpgme-1.0.3: 'make check' fails

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 12 20:33:57 CEST 2005

At Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:04:41 -0500,
Rex Dieter <rdieter1 at unl.edu> wrote:
> > gnupg2-1.9.18.  Upon further investigation/testing, it turns out all
> > checks PASS when building against gnupg2-1.9.17.
>
> Turns out gpgme-1.0.3 'make check' fails the t-keylist test too with the
> just released gnupg-1.9.19 as well, error is:
>
> $ gpgme-1.0.3/tests/gpgsm/t-keylist
> Less keys returned than expected

Thanks.  It's not surprising.  The tests are very strict, and maybe
overly so.  Changes in gpg/gpgsm can easily lead to "spurious" test
failures which are simply fixed by adapting to the new output or
relaxing the test.

Or, of course, the test failures can indicate bugs in gpg/gpgsm :)

When I update my gpg/gpgsm, I'll take another look at it.

Thanks,
Marcus