GnuPG 1.4.2 Windows LDAP problems

Martin Schoch maschoch at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 18 07:01:21 CEST 2005

Hi list,

  I updated GnuPG from version 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 on Windows 2000 SP4
  and have no problems when GnuPG wants to download keys from a
  server with the LDAP protocol.

gpg: Signature made 08/08/05 20:12:43 using DSA key ID XXXXXXXX
gpg: requesting key XXXXXXXX from ldap server horowitz.surfnet.nl
gpg: Keine gültigen OpenPGP-Daten gefunden.
gpg: Anzahl insgesamt bearbeiteter Schlüssel: 0
gpg: Unterschrift kann nicht geprüft werden: Öffentlicher Schlüssel nicht gefunden

  Did I miss something, do I have to change something in the
  configuration?

  Thanks for help.

--
Best regards,