large file support in Win32

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 26 10:02:08 CEST 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:48:37 -0500, Ryan Malayter said:

> Fatastic! Any idea what version it will be in? I was going to give
> mingw/msys another try soon... this seems like a good opportunity. Or
> is it just easier to do a cross-compile from Linux?

Cross compiling using a Debian system will for sure be easier.  I have
uploaded an upx packed gpg binary for testing:

  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/people/werner/scratch/gpg.exe (387k)
  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/people/werner/scratch/gpg.exe.sig

Note, that this just for testing and will be removed in form that
location at some point.

Salam-Shalom,