new gnupg-1.4.4 autogen error

Joe Vender jvender at owensboro.net
Tue Apr 11 21:16:20 CEST 2006

Using MinGW/MSYS on Windows to build native windows binaries:

I'm getting the following when trying to run scripts/autogen.sh with the latest
cvs code for GnuPG 1.4.4 as of today, April 11, 2006. I believe the code I'm
using is at revision 4105 on the trunk.

$ scripts/autogen.sh
Running aclocal -I m4 ...
sed: -e expression #2, char 29: Extra characters after command
Running autoheader...
sed: -e expression #2, char 29: Extra characters after command
Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
sed: -e expression #2, char 29: Extra characters after command
Running autoconf...
You may now run "./configure --enable-maintainer-mode && make".

Not sure where this was introduced, but it wasn't present in the code for
the release version of GnuPG 1.4.3. Probably just a typo error somewhere.

Joe Vender