Is there any interest in submitting added comments?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Feb 17 19:03:10 CET 2006

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:07:09 -0700, J Scott Edwards said:

> While I was digging around in the source files to understand gpg, I
> added a few comments in a couple of files to help me remember what was
> happening (I have a terrible memory).  Is there any interest in my
> submitting them back?  If so what is the best way to do that?

In general yes.  However I believe that such commenst are
copyrightab;le works and thus we would need copyright assignments to
the FSF.  So if you want to do that paperwork, I'd appreciate to
receive those comments.

I plan to update the internal documentation anyway while migrating the
current code to the 1.9 code line.  You might want to give some hints
where better commenting is eally needed to understand the code.

Salam-Shalom,