gpg-agent in windows

Anthony Metcalf anthony.metcalf at anferny.ath.cx
Tue Jan 17 10:00:11 CET 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:48:23 +1300 (NZDT)
Glen Ogilvie <nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz> wrote:

> I've written an application in perl, which uses GPG to decrypt
> various config files.  In linux, this works well, as it can use
> gpg-agent so the user is not prompted all the time for their
> passphrase.

Would it not be possible to have the script use pagent, the agent from
putty, when in windows?

Possibly by renaming the pagent binary in windows?

I use svn in windows and have it working using pagent so I don't have
to re-key my pass phrase.

Kind Regards

Anthony