multiple copies of the self-signature on the key

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex at bofh.net.pl
Sun Jun 18 17:30:38 CEST 2006

> Yes.  I have to confess I'm not sure what you are getting at here.
> What are you trying to do?

I need to have unified copies/images  of my pubkey key in various remote locations
where:

* contents of pubrings differ (so not all keys that signed my key are
avaliable everywhere)

* the copies of my key won't have a gazillion of self-signatures

* unreferenced signatures on my key remain untouched

* imported keys aren't stripped of anything that may be of use later

Honestly, I thought that this is pretty obvious setup. I want to weed
out unnecessary self-signatured and only unnecessary selfsignatures.

Alex