make check of gnupg 1.9.20 fails

Javier Rojas jerojasro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:19:18 CET 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to make KMail to cipher my emails... so far I've only made it to
sign them, not ciphering them. I have readed that I must have gpg-agent
installed, which is why I'm writing to you

when compiling gnupg 1.9.20, and making the test, they fail (and ask me to
email you... :) Here is the output

==================== %< ====================
make  check-TESTS
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jerojasro/Desktop/gnupg-1.9.20/tests'
asschk: read_assuan: received incomplete line on fd 7
FAIL: sm-sign+verify
asschk: read_assuan: received incomplete line on fd 5
FAIL: sm-verify
======================================
2 of 2 tests failed
Please report to gnupg-devel at gnupg.org
======================================

==================== %< ====================

Other info perhaps useful:
Distro: Slackware 10.2
GPG: 1.4.2.2
libassuan-0.6.10
libgcrypt-1.2.2
libgpg-error-1.2
libksba-0.9.13
pinentry-0.7.2
pth-2.0.6

Perhaps the most important thing is that, after all, decryption works
properly, despite the tests

Greets,
--
Javier Rojas