[GPGME] gpgme_wait causes an assertion failure on successful operation

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Oct 23 20:29:47 CEST 2006

At Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:57:16 +0900,
Daiki Ueno <ueno at unixuser.org> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> Hi,
>
> It seems that ./tests/gpg/t-wait which expects an error GPG_ERR_NO_DATA
> is only example of gpgme_wait.  I tried to make it to expect an
> successful operation, then I got an assertion failure.

Thanks for reporting this.  The active context list lock needs to be
released while signaling the DONE event.  I have applied a fix for
that in revision 1184 which is not very efficient, but it should be OK
for now.

2006-10-23  Marcus Brinkmann  <marcus at g10code.de>

        * wait-global.c (gpgme_wait): Unlock CTX_LIST_LOCK while calling
        _gpgme_engine_io_event().

Thanks,
Marcus