I ported Camellia (RFC3713) to the GnuPG 1.4.5.

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Tue Sep 5 13:20:29 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have ported the Camellia (RFC3713) block cipher to the GnuPG version
1.4.5.  Camellia is a block cipher algorithm which was selected as a
recommended cryptographic primitive by the EU NESSIE project and also
included in the list of cryptographic techniques for Japanese
e-Government systems.  It is also a standard algorithm for IPsec
(RFC4312) and SSL/TLS (RFC4132).  To port Camellia, I made a patch which
includes a program distributed at NTT (Nippon Telephone and
Telecomunication) open-source website
(https://info.isl.ntt.co.jp/crypt/camellia/source_s.html).

If you are interested in the patch, please download and use it from:
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagis0/text/camellia-e.html

Regards,
Yoshisato YANAGISAWA.

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA <yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp>
Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences,
Graduate School of Information Science and Engineering,
Tokyo Institute of Technology.
/* If you are an *BSD user, let's join http://bsdstats.org/ */