gpgme_op_verify behaves weird

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Sep 5 15:36:47 CEST 2006

At Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:55:55 +0200,
Francois Gaudin <alf at bordel-ambiant.org> wrote:

> Really thank you for all these explainations.
>
> I've corrected my code and now error codes are more meaningfull for me. But I
> can't understand why this failed to verify. I sign and verify and nothing
> more.

I am not sure.  You may want to try to write out MSG and SIGNATURE and
see if they verify on the command line.  You may also want to try
running with environment variable GPGME_DEBUG=3, to see the
communication between GPGME and GPG.

If you still have trouble, please provide a small example which is
self-contained, ie can be compiled and run, so I can try to reproduce
the problem.

Thanks,
Marcus