gpgsm 1.9.22 supports no RC2 Algorithm ?

"Michael Höller" M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Apr 16 10:47:17 CEST 2007

Hello Werner,

I receive RC2 encrypted mails from Thunderbird / Ubuntu does this mean there is an alternative which I may can use? Or why is it possible that this works with Ubuntu. Or is it just the decryption which does not work? So I would be able to send mails encrypted with RC2 but I can not decrypt any  RC2 enrcypted mail?

Is there an Alternative ?

Thanks a lot
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------