Is this possible ??

M Hoeller M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Apr 22 15:09:16 CEST 2007

Hello Werner,

On Sonntag, 22. April 2007, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:42, M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de said:
> > ==> Is it possible that KMAIL/gpgsm sends or stores some information
> > in the mail which leads to the fact that Thunderbird sends RC2 ????
>
> Definitely not.
I am, in some kind, happy to here this. But what could be the reason that
the manual imported certificate works fine, as longs as no other signed
mail was recieved?
Can you, or the other experts (sorry don't want to be rude when I address
this to Werner) difintely exclude that KMail/gpgsm is the source of the
problem that Thunderbird sends RC2 encrypted mails back?

Michael