Feature Request: MS Exchange Server IDs

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Wed Feb 14 20:47:31 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 11:24:24AM -0800, Crosland, Jerel wrote:

> Apparently not. Whenever I am sending an email using Outlook to
> another user within my local network/domain I must always manually
> select which key to encrypt to. It is not finding the external email
> address but only the internal, Exchange version of the ID, which is
> that long form I have listed.

The thread up til now has been about adding the Exchange version of
the ID because the external ID was not workable.  Now it seems that
goal has been reached, as the Exchange ID is being found.  However now
it seems this isn't what you wanted to happen.  I'm afraid I can't
help you further as I no longer understand what goal you are trying to
reach.

David