[gpgme] threadsafe?

Stephan Menzel smenzel at gmx-gmbh.de
Sun Feb 18 13:04:24 CET 2007

Hi Marcus,

Am Freitag, 16. Februar 2007 22:51:01 schrieb Marcus Brinkmann:
> The idea is that GPGME is thread safe in the sense that it should be
> safe to use different GPGME objects in different threads at the same
> time.  If you want to access the same GPGME objects in different
> threads, you are responsible for the necessary synchronization.  This
> extends to GPGME contexts as well as GPGME data objects and other
> objects (keys, etc).

OK. This is you I understood it.

> If you have suggestions how to make this more clear in the manual,
> please let me know.

Well it appears you already did. The last time I consulted the manual because
of this was quite long ago and it wasn't so clear back then.
Meanwhile I looked it up and it is a lot better now. Just wanted to make sure
since I got those weird problems.

Greetings...

Stephan