Compiling GnuPG 2.0.1 on MacOS X

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:48:03 CET 2007

Werner Koch wrote:
> Let me know if it works and I change the code.

It works perfectly - many thanks! :-)))

> Using system helps because it creates a new argv[0].

Unfortunately, I was barking up the wrong tree after reading that MacOSX
relies upon modified copies of the shell interpreters to interpret the
bundle information.  I must remember to be more critical of what I read
on the web! :-/

In theory, this should also mean that the QT version of pinentry when
properly bundled up should also work correctly.

Rather than produce a whole new install to test v2.0.2, I'll knock
together an archive with just the files that have changed.

Thanks again for all your help,

Ben