gnupg 2.0.5: make check fails for x86_64

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 9 10:25:24 CEST 2007

On Sat,  7 Jul 2007 18:14, alon.barlev at gmail.com said:

> Werner, I think there is a further problem with timezone settings.

You mean the leap seconds calculations when using TAI as your timezone?
(Is that valid at all?).  I have not checked POSIX what it tells about
this but I recall that there was some disagreement on the leapseconds
topic a couple of years ago.

One of the problems is that time_t was never meant to describe arbitrary
dates and in particular not those in the future.  This is why gpgsm uses
a string to represent times.

Shalom-Salam,