Compiling svn4511

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 03:05:17 CEST 2007

John W. Moore III wrote:
> Naturally, I had to give the 'Experimental' SVN 4511 a Go.  I
> appropriately Modified:
>
> cipher\makefile.am
> cipher\algorithms.h
> include\cipher.h
> configure.ac
>
> Everything Compiled 'Normally' with the exception that nowhere is
> Camellia ever mentioned.  I am attaching both the configure.ac File used
> as well as the Results of the Checks/Tests.  I would appreciate any
> guidance in an Error on My part.

Dunno. Except for some warning messages about underquoted definitions during
autogen.sh under MSYS and Cygwin I hadn't seen before, both built just fine.

Cygwin

Running aclocal -I m4 ...
/usr/share/aclocal/libsmi.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBSMI
/usr/share/aclocal/libsmi.m4:8:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/libsmi.m4:8:   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
doc/Makefile.am:80: `%'-style pattern rules are a GNU make extension
keyserver/Makefile.am:34: compiling `gpgkeys_curl.c' with per-target flags
requires `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.ac'
Running autoconf...
You may now run "./configure --enable-maintainer-mode && make".

MSYS
$ scripts/autogen.sh
Running aclocal -I m4 ...
/usr/share/aclocal/autoopts.m4:22: warning: underquoted definition of
AG_PATH_AUTOOPTS
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
Running autoconf...
You may now run "./configure --enable-maintainer-mode && make".

Let me know if you need version info on those tools.

Oh, BTW... the new algo built for both and passed all tests.

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a) tx DAWT rr DAHT con
Ginger Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10