eccGnuPG

Sergi Blanch i Torné sbt at megacceso.com
Wed Mar 21 17:34:42 CET 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 13:18, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Sergi Blanch i Torné <sbt at megacceso.com> writes:
> > The bad think is that I am not full time dedicated on a ecc. As fas as I
> > can, I want to port the code to libgcrypt (and also do a patch for gpg2).
> > But also there are some channel attack that I am working to prevent.
>
> Ok.  Other than the channel attack, are you aware of any other known
> problems with the patch?

The patch have one known problem published in the web. But to day I receive
the information that could be not accessible from every where; I'm try to
solve it as fast as possible.

The report say:
"Report de Gary D. Huffman, II a 9/Feb/2007:
"Corrupt messatges that broke instant messages between to Jabber acounts using
"curves as a cypher system. It seems to happen more frequently with small
"messages, but that may just be coincidence.

> I'd be willing to help with the libgcrypt port if you want.

This is the great think of free software, if you want you can. If you have
knowledge on the library, you can try. Good results (tested and this thinks)
will be published. Also if you have some questions that I can solve, no doubt
to ask me. Happily I will answer to you!

/Sergi.