small patches for libksba-1.0.1 and libassuan-1.0.1

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 1 17:29:34 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:47, gnupg-devel at mlists.thewrittenword.com said:

> ksba
> On AIX-4.3, xlc complains if enums end in a comma. HPUX does not like
> doing pointer math with void* pointers.

Well, the usual GCC-isms.  Fixed.

> assuan
> We need to define _XOPEN_SOURCE etc for irix and Tru64. There was

I try to avoid these hardwired things.  We need to check whether there an
autoconf tests for this already exists.

> another pointer math issue, and Tru64 4.0D does not have snprintf,

Applied.

> rather than using trio or another replacement, I just used sprintf
> and made sure that the result would be small enough.

Using sprintf is not an option in this case.  I consider sprintf only
okay for things like numeric conversions.  It should not be used in new
code.  We need to use a replacement function.  I will care about it.

Thanks,