Possible errors building gnupg 2.07 under leopard mac os x 10.5

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 12 19:56:48 CET 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:29, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> By this do you mean it's a violation of the POSIX specification for
> UNIX, or do you mean it's an unpleasant but POSIXly-correct behavior?

Th C standard is part of POSIX.  My reading of C-99 is that you need to
include stdbool.h to make use of the new bool keyword (which is actually
a macro expanding to _Bool).  Such a requirement makes sense because
C-99 is designed to be upward compatible to C-89 and thus it can't
introduce new keywords without explicit action by the user.

However, I am not a C-99 expert thus I might be wrong.

Salam-Shalom,