Problem with gpgme in gpg4win 1.1.3

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 8 22:34:59 CEST 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 15:38, Igor Belyi wrote:
> It looks like moderator for gpg4win mailing list is not around, so I'll
> repost my message here.

Well, Jan is around, but with so much spam that the lists are getting
most moderators do not look into the queue very often. I suggest to subscribe
yourself to most lists these days. (I have seen lists were posts will be
silently discarded if you are on subscribed.)

Anyway I have let through your post to gpg4win-users-de and also forward
Marcus' answer there.

Best,
Bernhard