Searching information about using gpgme within a visual studio project

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Aug 3 14:00:26 CEST 2008

On Sun,  3 Aug 2008 01:34, p.hoffmann at berlin.de said:

> I'm searching useful hints about how to link the gpgme (including
> gnupg) against our open source MS Visual Studio project. I'd hoped to
> find a .lib  or .dll file that I can use - but I didn't found anything
> that helps me.

We do not distribute such binaries because you can easily build them
yourself as long as you have a proper cross-build system setup.

if you install the beta version from www.gpg4win.org, A gpgme.dll will
be installed, however we do not install a .lib file.  If you need the
def file: It can be found in the gpgme tarball.

Shalom-Salam,