[Announce] GPGME 1.1.6 released

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:01:19 CET 2008

On 1/4/08, Marcus Brinkmann <marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> The fix is fine, priv-io.h is not part of assuan, and thus repeating
> the internal declarations is good enough.

This is not so good practice... You can separate these into their own
header file and include it from both places.

> Which version of gpgsm do you use?  The tests run fine here.

$ gpgsm --version
gpgsm (GnuPG) 2.0.8

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, AES, AES192, AES256, SERPENT128, SERPENT192, SERPENT256,
SEED, CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Pubkey: RSA, ECDSA
Used libraries: gcrypt(1.4.0), ksba(1.0.2), assuan(1.0.4)

> We already set GPG_AGENT_INFO to empty in the test environment (see
> TEST_ENVIRONMENT in tests/gpgsm/Makefile.am).  I have no idea why this
> is not working for you.  Did you run "make check" or invoked the test
> manually?

I use "make check".

GPG_AGENT_INFO= echo alon | gpg2 --sign

Will result in running an agent by itself... right?

Alon.