GnuPG v2.0.8 on windows 32 bit platform

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 20:03:36 CET 2008

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri,  4 Jan 2008 18:53, tomp at idirect.com said:
>> Has anyone that has compiled GnuPG v2.0.8 for Windows(32) run into the
>> following problem as I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong
>
> Building it on Windows is not supported.  Failing tests are very likely.

I think there are a good number of Windows users who would like to try GnuPG 2.0.8.

GPG4WIN has been the usual source for a Windows build of GnuPG 2.0.x, but it is
still at 2.0.7. With no source for a binary, users are going to attempt building
it for themselves.

Any chance of a GGP4Win 1.1.4 soon, or a GnuPG 2.0.8 zip/installer?

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10/0x18BB373A

"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"