[Announce] GPGME 1.1.6 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 11 18:42:14 CET 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:40, alon.barlev at gmail.com said:

> For example, if you have webmail that holds gpg keys on behalf of its
> users... Current implementations enables users to specify passphrase

Actually one guy contacted me offlist to help with a university webmail
application.  We agreed that adding the envvar PINENTRY_USER_DATA allows
to pass user data all the way down to pinentry, so that he could write a
wrapper for pinentry.

If you have a specific problem please describe it at the list and we can
discuss a solution.

Salam-Shalom,