gnupg1 still needed?

Klaus Singvogel kssingvo at suse.de
Fri Jul 18 11:46:58 CEST 2008

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 05:52, eric at debian.org said:
>
> > Are there substantial differences in the command line options from 1.4
> > to 2.0? My cursory glance at the manpages it looked pretty similar.
>
> No.  The changes are only related to the fact that the gpg-agent is in
> general required for gpg2.

Sorry for asking back...

But I noticed that gpg1 could support old PGP keys, if module idea is
added. On the other side gpg2 it seems that gpg2 is capable to support
modules, and therefore lacks of IDEA support.

Is there a way to support old rsa/idea keys in gpg2?

Regards,
	Klaus.
--
Klaus Singvogel  -  Maxfeldstr. 5  -  90409 Nuernberg  -  Germany
Phone: +49-911-74053-0