GnuPG with GPG-agent

Kristo kristo at no-log.org
Thu Mar 13 14:00:02 CET 2008

Hi,

I am new to this list, so hello everybody.

I'm using GnuPG 1.4.7 and it works fine.

I would like to use gpg-agent but it seems that it is theoretically only
available
with GnuPG 2.
But I did not find any executable to install it. I'm using Windows XP.

I found a gpg-agent here :
ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.9.14.zip (found
in http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gnupg/devel/35838 )
and I tried to install it, I configured gpg.conf and gpg-agent.conf
files, but it does not work.
A friend sent me a pinentry he tried to compile for Windows, but it
seems it does not work too and it may be the reason why gpg-agent does
not work.

Do you know where I can find an exe version of pinentry for Windows ?
and a working gpg-agent ?

Thanks a lot,
Kris