Secret Sharing

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 20 12:09:57 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:50, sergi at calcurco.cat said:

> GnuPG's ones, but specially these. In the ecc patch I didn't follow the
> coding style and this makes hard a good adequacy. Some one else (Werner

Yeah GNU coding standard should be used for all new code.  I use minor
variations sometimes like "!foo" instead of "! foo" and "!foo" instead
of "foo == 0" but that is just my personal taste.

For all contributions the FSF requires a copyright assigbnment or at
leas a disclaimer from the author and possible the employer.

Shalom-Salam,