gpg-agent and poldi.

Moritz Schulte Moritz.Schulte at rub.de
Wed Mar 26 21:19:49 CET 2008

> Is there any progress towards making this work yet? Any fix / patch /
> workaround available?

An update from my side: there has been a lot of progress.  One of the
goals for the next Poldi release is that it uses scdaemon instead of
accessing the card directly.  That part was rather easy.

Another goal is to allow for several so called "authentication methods".
The current way of authentication through Poldi will be one of several
authentication methods (another authentication method will implement
x509 through the dirmngr PKI).  Implementing these authentication method
infrastructure is not finished yet.

In the past I haven't been really good in predicting relase dates, thus
I won't mention a date now.  But I am sure it will be there rather soon.

Thanks,
moritz