can decrypt a message only with gpgme lib?!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 22 11:43:13 CEST 2008

On Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008, Yunfeng wrote:
> But I am not clear that can I decrypt a message only use the Gpgme lib?!

Yes, you can decrypt a message using gpgme.
Gpgme will call gpg2 or gpgsm, so you must have one of them.

> What the relationship between the Gpg and the gpgme ?

AFAIR, gpgme calls gpg2 and gpgsm and provides
a higher level interface to their functions.
The interface is more stable because it does not depend
on parsing a command line output.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)