how to compile libksba into windows version

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 24 14:37:12 CEST 2008

At Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:24:44 +0800,
Yunfeng <yunxin.li at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need run libksba in windows.
>
> I find in google but cannot find a windows version libksba.
>
> Anyone can teach me how to compile the libksba into windows.

It's part of gpg4win, so you can use:

http://gpg4win.org/build-installer.html

If you follow the instructions, the libksba build will end up in
src/playground/build/libksba-$LIBKSBA_VERSION-build

By studying the gpg4win build system, you can also figure out how to
build it without gpg4win.  It's not that hard, but there are many fine
details to get right.

You don't need to build all of gpg4win to get libksba.  By reading
configure.ac, you can see that libksba needs only libgpg-error, which
in turn needs libiconv and gettext.  So drop these packages into
packages/ (see the file packages.current for URLs to these), and run
in the src/ directory:

$ make stamps/stamp-final-libiconv
$ make stamps/stamp-final-gettext
$ make stamps/stamp-final-libgpg-error