Poldi bug report: better scdaemon handling

Moritz Schulte mo at g10code.com
Sat Aug 8 20:01:53 CEST 2009

Dear Lionel,

in the SVN trunk of Poldi I have implemented an (experimental[0]) Poldi
option named "scdaemon-options". This option can be used to specify the
scdaemon configuration file to use for spawning new scdaemon instancens
right in poldi.conf. I guess this is better than hard-coding the name of
the configuration file.

Regarding the stderr issue: I agree we better find a fix for this, but
I'm not yet sure if the fix you proposed is the most appropriate one. I
put this one my todo list.

Thanks,
mo

[0] Needless to say, since _Poldi_ is still considered experimental.