new contributor?

Frédéric Yhuel yhuelf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 23:16:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I recently graduate from Grenoble university (France), where I
attended a M Sc in Mathematics and Cryptology. I would like to
contribute to GNU PG project, and one of my former teacher told me you
may need help for the ECDSA test. If it is the case, or if you need
help somewhere else, please let me know. I will do my best to be
useful and to not get (too much) in the way.

BR,
Frédéric Yhuel

PS I've tried to subscribe to gcrypt-devel mailing list, but it seems
that the sever doesn't accept gmail addresses.