gpgconf --list-dirs correct?

Wyllys Ingersoll Wyllys.Ingersoll at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 9 16:29:29 CET 2009

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:12:10 -0500, Wyllys Ingersoll wrote:
>
>> The gpgconf --list-dirs command tacks on "gnupg" to the end of
>> the preconfigured libdir and datadir pathnames, is this correct?
>
> Yes.  These are the gnupg specific directories.
>

> Salam-Shalom,
>
>    Werner

Why is "libdir" reporting /usr/lib/gnupg ?  There is no such directory.
I'm just confused because when I ran the "configure" script to build
the package, I specify "--libdir=/usr/lib".

Who is the consumer or the "--list-dirs" output?

Thanks,
-Wyllys