Keyrings file format

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:58:26 CET 2009

Hello [0],
I'm writing a CLI library (in C# -- to be used with all CLRs, i.e. Mono, .NET
and DotGNU Portable .NET) to give GnuPG's functionalities to "end-developers".

My library currently parses the output of `gpg --with-colons`, but I'd like to
give its users the ability to directly act on the keyrings in ~/.gnupg/.

Is the format documented anywhere?

Kindly,
David Paleino

[0] I did a quick search in the list archives to check whether the topic had
already been discussed, but didn't find anything relevant. Please excuse me and
be so kind to point me at the right direction if this is not the case.

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino