[Fwd: cross compilation and GPGME: Invalid crypto engine error]

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:36:38 CET 2009

Related with the below issue this output may give a clue which i dont
have what it means yet.

gpgme_debug: level=9
posix-io.c:145: closing fd 4
posix-io.c:82: fd 3: about to read 79 bytes
posix-io.c:89: fd 3: got 0 bytes
posix-io.c:145: closing fd 3
posix-io.c:145: closing fd 4
posix-io.c:82: fd 3: about to read 79 bytes
posix-io.c:89: fd 3: got 0 bytes
posix-io.c:145: closing fd 3
trustcheck.h:111: GPGME: Invalid crypto engine
trustcheck.h:163: GPGME: Invalid crypto engine