gpgme usage

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 13 22:25:46 CET 2009

Oguz Yarimtepe wrote:
> I didn't need LFS so i recompiled gpgme by disabling lfs support,
> after your warning and reading the manual detaily. Then the code
> worked. I thought some people may had the same issue in the future and
> encounter with the thread. Better to make a feedback on the list.

It would be a good idea to rename the library then, just to make sure that you
don't get accidential problems.  I'd suggest gpgme-no-lfs.

Although I don't really see why you wouldn't want to add the -D for LFS.  It
costs you nothing, and is the default for many environments (like GNOME).

Thanks,
Marcus