verify and recover

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:54:01 CET 2009

> So, depending on detached or inline signature, you have to invoke it with
> different paramters.  gpgme/tests/gpg/ contains example code.

I had checked the example before but after i read your explanation i
fixed my code. I had to comment the summary part at the check_result
function (line 94 shows nil). One of the question i want to ask is
whether every signature has a summary or not?

Second i realized i need to have at least the file, that is the original
unsigned and not encrypted file, size of memory both for
gpgme_op_verify(ctx, in, NULL, out) and gpgme_op_decrypt_verify(ctx, in,
out) work correctly.

Is it possible to make them work also at lesser memory size or is it
required some new implementation of code?

I attached my verified version of t-verify.c