Error importing public key

Viet H. Phan hoangvietphan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 04:03:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't know if the original key was from a Mac. I got no issues when I imported the original key to PGP Desktop (v9.8). The original key can be also read by the PGPdump tool (http://www.pgpdump.net/) without any issues.

Might there be any bugs in GnuPG 2.0.12? As the key was generated by GnuPG 2.0.12, but then couldn't be imported to GnuPG 2.0.12 ...

Regards,
Viet