Where is >libassuan-1.1.0

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Nov 23 17:45:49 CET 2009

On 11/23/2009 09:15 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
> We settled for CVS/SVN a long time ago and won't change every few years
> for the then en-vogue VCS.  Further we don't have a distributed
> development model but a closely controlled one for legal and security
> reasons.

This is entirely reasonable, and there is no reason that the two
approaches should be mutually exclusive.

Ingo, git-svn actually provides a pretty good workflow for people using
git to interact with a centralized svn repository (and then also with
other people using git).  I can set up a git repo that mirrors the
upstream svn if you'd prefer to work from that.

	--dkg