libassuan

Kevin Hilton kevhilton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 14:54:44 CEST 2009

Attempted compiling gnupg2 svn 5163 this am on ubuntu -- getting this error:

configure:
***
*** You need libassuan with Pth support to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libassuan/
*** (at least version 1.1.0 (API 2) is required).
***
configure: error:
***
*** Required libraries not found. Please consult the above messages
*** and install them before running configure again.
***

I currently have only libassuan 1.0.5 installed and the program is
asking for 1.1.0.  When visiting the ftp site as referenced above, the
latest version is only 1.0.5.  Where do I get 1.1.0 or is this an
error?

--
Kevin Hilton