AGP on Android

Rich Jones rich at anomos.info
Mon Aug 16 18:41:33 CEST 2010

I've ported GPG to Android! It works pretty well, I was working on a privacy
app for Android that I had to put on the back burner, but the binary works
okay. Hopefully I'll release the full app in about a month and a half-ish
(it's a crypto + stegonographic project). APG is actually pretty good
though, just a little slow last time I used it.