pinentry hangs in read()

Mike Kelly pioto at pioto.org
Mon Aug 16 20:10:37 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 07:07:35PM -0400, Mike Kelly wrote:
> (This was originally reported as issue 1199[1], but I was referred to
> this list instead).
>
> Pinentry seems to always hang for me, when invoked by keychain[2] in my
> .bash_profile.

Is there some other information I could provide that might be helpful in
tracking down this problem? Does my question belong on some other
mailing list or something? Or, does nobody have any ideas about what may
be the problem here?

(Sorry to pester, but this has been bothering me and at least one other
person I know for a while now)

Thanks.

--
Mike Kelly